MSST Admissions Requirements | Technological Leadership Institute
Join the Next
M.S. Security Technologies: Become a Threat Expert
The Master of Science in Security Technologies (MSST) degree program prepares students to address the threats and emerging security challenges of tomorrow, today. We only admit the best and brightest, carefully selecting the next generation of leaders through a rigorous interview process. We strongly encourage anyone who is interested in the program to apply soon. MSST Applications are now being reviewed on a rolling basis for the program's May 2018 start. Admissions will be awarded based on space availability. Qualified applicants will be invited to interview with the MSST director of graduate studies. Key dates are as follows:
- April Need-based scholarship deadline
- May 22 Orientation for incoming cohort
- May 29 Classes begin for incoming cohort
Due to limited cohort size, applicants should begin the admissions process well before the deadline.
Candidates often exceed minimum requirements, and qualified applicants are interviewed and admitted throughout the year:
- Undergraduate degree
- Relevant work experience
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Candidates that do not meet the program's admission requirements may be asked to submit GRE or GMAT scores
- English language test scores are needed from international students (minimum of 90 on the TOEFL required)
Attend an Information Session
We strongly encourage all prospective students attend an information session before applying to TLI graduate programs. Our information sessions give candidates an opportunity to meet faculty, ask questions about financial aid and get a better understanding of the curriculum. Candidates can register by viewing the information session calendar.
Please contact our admissions staff at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have regarding the admissions process.