MOT Admissions Requirements | Technological Leadership Institute
Join the Next Cohort
M.S. Management of Technology: Executive Education for Technology Leaders
The Master of Science in Management of Technology (MOT) degree program is aimed at transforming engineering, science and other technical professionals into business leaders. The mission and goals of all TLI degree programs are achieved by carefully selecting candidates through a rigorous interview and selection process. We accept applications to the MOT degree program on a rolling basis for the program’s fall start (Aug.) of each year. Key dates are as follows:
- Aug Classes Begin
- Mar Merit Scholarship Deadline
- July Need-Based Scholarship Deadline
Due to limited cohort size, applicants should begin the admissions process well before the deadline.
Candidates often exceed minimum requirements, and qualified applicants are interviewed and admitted throughout the year:
- Undergraduate degree
- Demonstrated tech-based managerial/leadership experience
- Minimum of five years of full-time work experience in a science, engineering or technology-related area (applicants with at least three years of work experience and demonstrated leadership ability will be considered)
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Corporate endorsement
- Candidates that do not meet the program's admission requirements may be asked to submit GRE or GMAT scores
- English language test scores are needed from international students (minimum of 90 on the TOEFL required)
Attend an Information Session
We strongly encourage all prospective students attend an information session before applying to TLI graduate programs. Our information sessions give candidates an opportunity to meet faculty, ask questions about financial aid and get a better understanding of the curriculum. Candidates can register by viewing the information session calendar.
Please contact our admissions staff at email@example.com with any questions you have regarding the admissions process.