MDI Admissions Requirements | Technological Leadership Institute
Join the Next Cohort
of Medical Device
M.S. Medical Device Innovation: Where Medical Technology Meets Business
Now more than ever, the high-tech world needs global leaders who can examine complicated challenges, think critically, and arrive at new and exciting solutions. The Master of Science in Medical Device Innovation (MDI) degree program aims to address this need by carefully selecting the next generation of industry leaders through a rigorous interview process. We strongly encourage anyone who is interested to apply soon. Admissions review is now being done on a rolling basis for the program's spring start in May. Admission will be awarded based on available space in the cohort. Qualified applicants will be invited to interview with the MDI director of graduate studies. Key dates are listed below:
- April Need-based fellowship deadline
- May 14 Orientation for incoming cohort
- May 21 Classes begin for incoming cohort
Due to limited size cohort, applicants should begin the admissions process well before the deadline.
Candidates often exceed minimum requirements, and qualified applicants are interviewed and admitted throughout the year:
- Undergraduate degree
- Relevant work experience
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Candidates that do not meet the program's admission requirements may be asked to submit GRE or GMAT scores
- English language test scores are needed from international students (minimum of 90 on the TOEFL required)
Attend an Information Session
We strongly encourage all prospective students attend an information session before applying to TLI graduate programs. Our information sessions give candidates an opportunity to meet faculty, ask questions about financial aid and get a better understanding of the curriculum. Candidates can register by viewing the information session calendar.
Please contact our admissions staff at email@example.com with any questions you have regarding the admissions process.