Our standard short courses can be customized to address the specific needs of a company or audience, or we can create completely new courses, as long as the topics fall within our programs' areas of expertise. Customized courses allow for more focused and frank discussion and ensure optimal relevance of the content.
Past short course topics have included:
- Management of Technology and Innovation
- Managing Product Development Projects
- Marketing Management in Technology-Based Organizations
- Managing Functional Interfaces in New Product Development
- Problem Formulation and Managerial Decision Making
- Basic Technology Analysis
- Quality Control and Management
- Systems Thinking
- Chaos and Complexity: Management of Organizational Applications
Customized short courses are usually held at the company's location, although our executive education facility may also be used.
Customized course notes are provided as part of the cost. Meals and parking are generally covered by the sponsoring company, unless our executive education facilities are used.
To discuss the possibility of a customized course, call us at (612) 624-5747 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
TLI’s mission is to develop local and global leaders for technology enterprises, and to empower executives and leaders in their strategic vision to leverage technology to drive business development.
Cyber Security Summit 2013 10/22/13